Spread the word:
- Like our Facebook and Instagram page, follow us, and share
- Tell others about #gb4adhd and connect us with possible sponsors
Join the Woolworths MySchool MyVillage My Planet loyalty programme to make a difference. You can add the Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation as a beneficiary. If you have a Woolworths card, you can link your store card. Every time you swipe your card the initiative donates money towards our Foundation.
Direct financial contributions:
EFT: Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation
FNB Seapoint # 201809
Current account # 62683857810
- Donate transport: a vehicle for our staff to visit the schools (e.g. a vehicle within your current fleet), fuel, “Uber miles” or transportation of children to their respective appointments
- Donate a cell phone and airtime for our nurses. This will assist them in arranging appointments and consulting other healthcare professionals
- Contribute towards our printing costs of the screening documentation and educational material
- Adopt-a-nurse: sponsor the monthly remuneration of a trained ADHD screening nurse
- Provide your skills and experience – hands, heart, and time!
- We regularly advertise new positions – please follow us on Facebook
- Teacher and parental training: nurses, occupational therapists, teachers, psychologists needed
- Healthcare professionals: we are in need of optometrists, audiologists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, social workers, and educational psychologists to offer their hands, heart and time for pro bono assessments
- Other suggestions? Contact us!